Hello! I am back with a new blog post, and this one is pretty random since I am in the middle of night nowhere in sight to get my own self to sleep. I decided to make a list of top 10 favorites of different top 10 favorites that is my favorite. Haha!
These favorites are just really random that I am not sure if it will make sense. (I am also hoping that after this post, I could get some sleep for 2-3 and a half hours.)
I’m in love with colors ever since I was a little girl. Every time I get to see a photo or any book that was just really colorful, my heart really flutters and soothes my nerves.
- Navy Blue
- Chrome yellow
- Pastel pink
- Royal purple
- Blue grey
Makeup brands / cosmetics
I’ve been stuck watching youtube videos for almost two and a half months now, and that I could not live a day without watching any videos or vlogs. and because of it I’ve seen a lot of my favorite MUAs using it and hoping I will get to use it. Basically, I am convinced with how they speak up for the cosmetic which makes me curious a little more.
- HudaBeauty – eyeshadow palette/faux lashes/ highlighter
- Jeffree star – androgyny palette
- Morphe’s hit or miss 35O palette
- Kylie peach palette/ burgundy palette
- UD NAKED 3 palette
- Tarte’s tartelette/tarteiest
- Maybelline’s Blushed nudes & fit me foundation
- ABH’s renaissance palette and dipbrow pomade
- Smashbox’s setting spray
- UD eyeshadow primer
The following youtubers mentioned did not sponsor me to make this post. I just really love them and I am 100% thankful for them changing my makeup game since 2015 when I was still learning, and some of them as well filled my gloomy days with their videos that are just really funny and relatable.
- Lloyd Cadena
- Michelle Dy
- Patrick Starrr
- Jeffree Star
- Manny Rodriguez
- Christen Dominique
- Dee Kosh
I’d watch them again and again.
- Safe and Sound
- Highway Don’t Care
- Hurts So Good
- Still Into You
- Lego House
- Same Old Love
- Mighty Long Fall
- Should’ve Been Us
- Ugly Heart
I have lived my life loving these songs.
- Tied Together with a smile by Taylor Swift
- The A team by Ed Sheeran
- Good Thing by Sam Smith
- Remedy by Adele
- Good Goodbye by ONE OK ROCK!!!!!!!
- Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez
- Shelter by Porter Robinson & Madeon
- Turn it Off by Paramore
- Science and Faith by The Script
- Highway Don’t Care by Tim McGraw featuring Taylor Swift and Keith Urban
I must say so myself that I’ve been a kid, and these are my all time favorite cartoons.
- Phineas and Ferb
- Fish Hooks
- Powerpuff Girls
- Kim Possible
- Dexter’s Laboratory
- Upin and Ipin (i’m serious with this one I really enjoyed watching it)
- Fairly Odd Parents
- Adventures of Jimmy Neutron
I ruined my body clock because of them.
- Weight lifting Kim Bok Joo
- Let’s Fight Ghost
- Scarlet Heart
- Love in the Moonlight
- When a Man Falls in Love
- W Two worlds
- Naeil Cantabile
- Legend of the Blue Sea
The following anime made me scream, shout and let it all out. And all of them have been binged watched.
- Your Lie in April
- Shingeki No Kyojin (but i love calling it screaming eren)
- Puella Magica Magi Madoka (?)
- YURI ON ICE !!!!!
- K Project
- Akame Ga Kill
- ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM
Because of an anime, I came back (before) with playing my violin and listening to classical music, and the following are what I’ve always listened to.
- Introduction and Rondo Cappricioso
- Chopin’s Nocturne op 9 no 2
- Chopin’s Fantaisie Impromptu
- Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake
- Chopin’s Etude in A minor op 25 no 11 – Winter Wind
- Beethoven Violin Sonata no. 5 Spring
- Yiruma’s Kiss in the Rain
- Paganini’s Caprice 24
- Chopin’s Ballade no 1 in G minor op 23
These are the people who basically made me happy from the very beginning. Most of them are my old friends and some have disconnected already.
- Ms Nancy
So yeah, that’s the most of it. I will try to post a new one for the Plutchik’s Wheel of Emotion this Saturday, so stay tuned!
Lots of love,
the nocturnal pig.